"Don’t show my face lah. I was interviewed on TV before. What happened leh? People just taunt me and call me ‘Garbage Woman’"
"Ok aunty. What was your happiest moment?"
"Happy? No money how to be happy? I can only numb myself through these paper boxes. What to do? No matter what you have to stay alive right?"
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you."
A self care list. I’ve been working on this. I promise it’s worth it.
This is flat out vulgar! There are minors present!There are minors present
The casts of Wicked, Rocky Horror, Les Misérables and the King and I making musical history in Melbourne, Australia with four musicals showing at once.
I think those are the 4 most diverse shows you could put on
My dream destination.
looks like home:)
Stop making books into films and start making them into a tv show so we could have a lot more detail to them and they can stick to the book easier.
I thought this was going to make me annoyed but everything turned out better than expected
NO OKAY SERIOUSLY FUCK THIS EPISODE.
THIS MOTHERFUCKING CARTOON ABOUT HOW ASH ADOPTS CHARMADER RUINED MY ENTIRE FUCKING CHILDHOOD
ASH AND GANG FIND THIS LITTLE GUY, SICK AND INJURED ON THIS FUCKING ROCK AFTER HEARING THIS FUCKING DOUCHEBAG TRAINER BRAGGING THAT HE ABANDONED HIS CHARMANDER BECAUSE HE WAS WEAK. AND CHARMANDER IS LOYAL AS FUCK SO HE’S WAITING AND WAITING AND HIS TRAINER THINGS THIS IS FUCKING HILARIOUS BECAUSE HE’S A TOTAL ASSHOLE.
DO YOU KNOW HOW A CHARMANDER’S TAIL FLAME WORKS? WELL LET ME FUCKING TELL YOU. IF HIS FLAME GOES OUT, HE FUCKING DIES.
SO ASH AND GANG RUSH TO SAVE CHARMANDER BECAUSE IT’S RAINING FUCKING HARD, AND WHEN THEY GET THERE HE’S BEING ATTACKED BY SOME SHITTY BIRD POKEMON AND HE’S STRUGGLING SO HARD TO STAY ALIVE AND HE’S HOLDING THIS LITTLE FUCKING LEAF OVER HIS TAIL FLAME WHICH IS SO SMALL AND ABOUT TO GO OUT
AND LITTLE 8 YEAR OLD ME IS JUST FUCKING HYSTERICALLY CRYING OVER THIS FUCKING CHARMANDER AND THE CRUELTY OF MAN
FUCK THIS EPISODE
This is like the only pokemon they’ve talked about having the ability to die, it was fucking brutal.
woop, there it is.
Okay so the Colbert Report posted a link to the Ellen Page interview, right
And I was already happy it was a fan favorite. But THE COMMENTS
IT’S JUST TOO GREAT
ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND MAPLE LEAF